Customer Experience Executive - Epsom & hybrid working model - £26,000
Are you interested in working for one of Surrey's most prestigious organisations? Our market leading client are looking for a Customer Experience Specialist to join their team on a one year FTC starting ASAP.
For this role the ideal candidate will need experience in a customer service or call centre environment, preferably within the finance industry, ability to handle an average of 80 inbound calls a day and Ability to handle escalated calls of either a difficult or a sensitive nature.
On the job training will be provided, the company recognise that everyone learns differently, and they want to ensure that all training will suit your learning style.
The environment is fantastic, and this client have gone from strength to strength... they are expanding, and therefore the Customer Experience team needs your help!
- Pension scheme - matrix of options starting from 0% employee contribution. Increased employee contributions can take the employer contribution up to 15%.
- Bonus of up to 10% of salary per annum based on company performance.
- Life assurance of 10 x salary
- PMI cover via Bupa - single, partner/spouse and dependent children
- Income Protection Scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Employee Car Scheme
- Flexi Working Hours Scheme (if applicable)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- On site café, restaurant and gym, Perkz (voucher discount site), sports and social club
- On-site parking
- You will be on the front line of the business, speaking to a variety of customers including internal and external.
- Dealing with requests and updating the company system or forwarding onto the correct department.
- Using the company system, you will accurately input new data and follow processes to make sure time critical actions are completed when necessary.
- Strong Customer Service experience within any industry (preferably financial services).
- High attention to detail.
- Experience of working in an on-line environment using instant messaging and other online help chat facilities as communication methods with customers.
- Logical thinker with a passion for customer service and also for solving problems quickly.
This company is one where hard work is rewarded, if this all sounds like a place you would like to be a part of, please get in touch with us.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted