Corporate Tax Manager
Salary £55k to £65k DOE
Full-time permanent position offers hybrid working and flexible working options.
Tate are delighted to be working with a top 100 accountancy practice who are looking to recruit a Corporate Tax Manager. As Corporate Tax Manager our client is needing someone with strong UK practice corporate tax experience. Full training and support will be given to further develop your skills and abilities for a long-term career within our clients practice. This role will involve a mixture of compliance and advisory work.
Corporate Tax Managers core responsibilities will include:
- Helping clients with a range of tax activities including restructures, management buyouts, demergers and succession planning
- Innovative tax planning for corporations, stand alone and group companies
- Bespoke advisory work
- Liaising and collaborating with the compliance team and other divisions to identify potential tax planning projects and other areas where advice on corporate tax issues may be required
- Leading potential new client meetings bringing them on board
- Contributing to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and assisting with business development activities
- Inputting to service and product pricing, including assisting with new client quotes
- Promoting the interests of the firm to clients, prospective clients and other third parties
- Ensuring assignments are completed to a high standard, on time and within budgets
- Working in accordance with defined systems and procedures as well as challenging the status quo where there may be a more efficient or better way of doing things.
Person Specification for Corporate Tax Manager:
- A minimum of 4-5 years UK practice tax experience
- CTA qualified or finalist
- Strong client relationship and project management skills
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong IT skills
- A positive, confident and proactive attitude
- Ability to prioritise and meet tight timeframes with high quality output
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Demonstrate good judgement of risk and be commercially minded
- Experience and willingness to network and develop new business leads
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search