Integration Delivery Lead
Salary up to £80k DOE plus excellent benefits.
Tate are delighted to be working with this with a top 100 accountancy practice who are recruiting a Integration Delivery Lead. They are looking to expand their business to support their organisation's growth, they have created this new opportunity for an Integration Delivery Lead to join their Oxford Operations team. This is a permanent full time role reporting to the Managing Partner with hybrid working and flexible working options (flexing your hours on different days to suit your lifestyle). Must have experience with acquisitions and mergers.
Responsibilities of the Integration Delivery lead:
- Own key projects - Take full ownership of agreed Onboarding, Integration and Consolidation projects and ensure successful completion
- Framework and Runbook - Utilise and help contribute to the maintenance and continuous improvement of our clients defined framework and runbook for Onboarding, Integration and Consolidation of newly acquired offices
- Project Management and Delivery - Clearly define and agree project scope, objectives and deliverables that deliver business goals in collaboration with sponsors and stakeholders, develop high level and where required detailed project plans, managing project dependencies and critical path, engaging others stakeholders to play their part in the delivery and tracking progress. Follow best practices and standards and work with stakeholders to improve them. Where required, establish benefits, develop business case and seek & obtain necessary funding approvals.
- Problem Solving - Where problems and issues emerge, put in place corrective actions, identify root cause of problems and generate preventative actions to resolve, evaluate the solution options, apply the solution and assess its effectiveness, providing necessary trouble shooting and defining any next steps where needed
- Governance and Scope Control - Put in place lean and consistent governance for all projects that is focused on delivery and enables quick escalations when needed and proactively manage changes in scope
- Manage Risk - Put in place a framework for managing onboarding, integration and consolidation risks and issues to mitigate the risks, resolve the issues, identify potential bottlenecks, and devise suitable contingency plans
- Manage Interdependencies - Understand the interdependencies of activities in the acquisition, onboarding and integration stages with wider changes underway in the business and ensure that any impacted areas are informed and plans updated
- Stakeholder Management - Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the smooth and successful onboarding, integration and, where required, consolidation of newly acquired firms, liaising with different functions (Operations, Finance, HR, IT, Compliance, Marketing)
- Change and Transition Management - Establish the impact of change on stakeholder groups and put in place measures to alleviate undesired impact while building buy-in for the planned positive outcomes. Ensure that robust plans in place at the point of implementation to ensure a smooth transition from the as-is to the to-be state.
Experience needed for the Integration Delivery Lead:
- 4+ years' experience in project management with demonstrable on time, to budget and successful delivery of project objectives
- Must have experience with acquisitions and mergers
- Successful track record of problem-solving and delivering change in an operational environment, preferably in professional services
- Able to demonstrate definition and delivery management of critical path as well as successful mitigation of risks and issues
- Well organised with proven track record of organising others to achieve a goal and plans ahead and manages time carefully to ensure all tasks are achieved within stated timeframes
- Demonstrable analytical and practical problem-solving capabilities with understanding of challenges to integration and how to address them
- Must have understanding of Operations and IT in a business context and what is needed to align processes and ways of working
- Extensive experience in working with a wide range of stakeholders including third parties
- Advantageous to have experience in business process improvement and delivery of efficiencies through targeted projects as well as continuous improvement
- Advantageous to have worked in a Professional Services environment with clients and/or in Operations
- Experience in delivering projects that involve a combination of people, process and technology change
- Be able to travel between sites within the group dependent on project delivery requirements and within a 2-hour journey time radius in most cases, so car driver is essential.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search