Junior Management Accountant
Milton Keynes - hybrid (2 days from home)
Up to £31,000 with excellent benefits, including annual bonus.
We have a great opportunity for a Junior Management Accountant in Milton Keynes! There is a lot of opportunity to progress within this company, which makes this role perfect for someone who is looking to build a career in finance. Ideally you will be AAT qualified and working towards CIMA or ACCA.
You will assist the Finance team in performing its various functions such as P&L and balance sheet reconciliations and supporting with month end process.
We're looking for someone with strong excel skills, and the confidence and ability to build relationships with various people across the business.
As Junior Management Accountant, your responsibilities will include:
- Support sales team in all aspects of sales & pricing
- Preparation of annual budgets for submission to parent company
- Perform re-forecasts throughout the year and present variances to the Board
- Work with marketing and other teams in setting their budgets and analysing spend
- Performance of month end accounting tasks, including preparation and posting of accruals and prepayments
- Month end Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Internal management reporting
- Assist in preparation and processing of bonus payments, invoices & credit notes
- Reconciliation and control of stock including preparation of monthly stock reports for parent company
- Provide support to annual external audit process
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Knowledge, understanding or exposure to core principles of Accounting
- Part-Qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Management accounting experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Packages, notably Excel
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.