IFA Administrator required for growing financial services company in Brighton, East Sussex, up to £29000 doe, office based (not able to offer hybrid working), full time permanent role.
Supporting a team of Paraplanners, you will have previous experience in a similar role and ideally good knowledge of Intelligent Office, Curo or Genovo.
The IFA Administrator is a busy and varied role, where you will be involved with:
- Acts as key point of contact for clients, organising and dealing with correspondence via telephone, email, or letter
- Responsible for the timely creation and ongoing update of accurate client records, both personal/fact find details and investment details within Intelligent Office.
- Ensures that all process steps are recorded using standalone tasks and purpose-built workflows within IO (e.g., new client, client review, new instruction, client on & off-boarding), providing an audit trail of activities and the ability to delegate workload to other administrators with relevant background details when required
- Acts as main point of contact between providers and Team Leader(s) in the transfer, set up and administration of investments and policies on behalf of clients. This includes dealing with letters of authority, processing new applications, following up with ongoing transactions, resolving issues etc. Ensures that the client is kept informed on progress and is notified when transactions are completed
- Ensures that client fees and commission (initial, ongoing and ad-hoc) are set up and maintained correctly in IO
- Ensuring that all client communications and documentation are scanned and filed in a timely manner to ensure compliance.
- Supports the Team Leader(s) and Paraplanner(s) in maintaining up to date client records to ensure compliance with Anti-Money Laundering / Know Your Client, GDPR and other statutory/regulatory rules. Ensures details and supporting documents are recorded in Intelligent Office.
- Industry qualifications: CISI/CII CF1/R01-6 (preferred but not essential)
- Eagerness to continue personal development
- A minimum of 1 year's industry experience (2 years preferred)
- Excellent administrative and communication skills
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise client requests/queries
- Strong attention to detail
The IFA Administrator, Brighton offers a salary up to £29000 doe, working Monday to Friday, 9-5pm in their brand-new offices in Brighton. 25 days holiday, pension, and opportunities to progress your career.
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK without needing sponsorship and you live within a commutable distance of Brighton as this is an office-based role (not hybrid working).
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.