£25,000 per annum
Office in Glasgow / hybrid working - 2 days in the office per week
Full time - Monday - Friday
Tate are working with a well-known UK Airport to recruit a Credit Controller to join their Finance Team on a permanent contract in their Glasgow office.
This is an exciting time to join a team with opportunities to grow your career within a recognised organisation.
Your key responsibilities would be:
- Responsible for the credit management of a specific group of customers in line with agreed business processes.
- Monitoring and controlling the collection of debt on selected accounts to achieve targeted Total Debt, DSO and Aged Debt. Use own judgement to determine best collection action to take to accounts to reduce bad debt risk.
- Maintaining a level of unallocated cash in line with business targets.
- Handling and escalating Bad Debt Recognition and assist preparation of Bad Debt Reserve.
- Receiving and processing customer queries to Dispute Administration team.
- Allocating customer payments received to accounts if required.
- Supporting key stakeholders and handling escalations.
- Experience in credit control and cash allocation.
- Highly numerate and literate, with strong analytical skills.
- Demonstration of strong customer service skills, with ability to communicate effectively at all levels both written and verbally.
- Strong organisational skills, with ability to plan, prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Professional in approach and dedicated to high standards, with excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible, self-motivated team player, with ability to work on own initiative and without close supervision.
Apply today to be considered for this exciting opportunity
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search