Part time - 18.5 hours per week - Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays
£12.93 per hour
Temporary - 11 months
Based in Knowle - fully office based
As a Senior Administrator, you would be based at a Rehabilitation Care Centre, which offers up to 8 weeks residential service and support to individuals living in their own home. The responsibilities of a Senior Administrator would be varied, and you would play a huge role in ensuring the centre runs smoothly.
- Updating new processes, reviewing risk assessments, minute taking in meetings.
- Managing admin staff - sickness, supervising, arranging rotas and approving annual leave.
- Supporting with recruitment and interviews.
- Updating health and safety information.
- Ensuring building repairs are reported and monitored.
- Ordering stock.
- Paying invoices and completing petty cash claims.
- Monitoring training for team.
- IT support.
- Experience of supervising / managing staff
- Administration experience
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search