Customer Service Executive Winchester £24/£25,000
We are looking for a motivated and driven Customer Service Advisor to join this busy and supportive team in Winchester. This is a great team to work with and they have a lovely working culture within. This is an office-based role based just outside Winchester with parking and which is also easily accessible by public transport.
- Process inbound customer orders and quotations
- Manage and respond to inbound email orders and customer queries
- Ensure all orders are placed on the system in a timely manner supporting existing customer agreements in place.
- Timely provision of proactive advice to customers on products, deliveries, out of stock and associated alternatives where appropriate
- Supplier liaison which includes returns, back-orders, and analysis reports for delivery discrepancies.
- Managing orders from start to finish, tracking, processing, and monitoring orders.
- Sending follow-up courtesy emails to website customers.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management
- Efficient in prioritising tasks
- Processing orders from initial stage through to completion
- You will be a natural communicator, who easily builds rapports
- Professional telephone manner
- Advanced MS Office and ideally knowledge and experience with Horizon
- You will have experience in a similar Customer Service Adviser role
- You'll be resourceful and adaptable but most of all be a team player.
Please send your CV to us in the first instance.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted