4 days in office 1 from home
Tate is proud to be working with a top 100 accountancy practice, who are looking for a HR Advisor to join their friendly and supportive company.
The ideal candidate will have 3-4 years' experience working in a corporate environment and also supported in a fast-paced HR function. The role also requires someone who has also led on high level ER cases and be qualified to CIPD Level 5.
- Provide advice to employees, managers and partners on a wide range of people topics e.g. performance, development, wellbeing, engagement, pay and benefits, sickness absence and policies
- Lead on employee relations cases / support the HR Manager
- Coaching and mentoring line managers so are confidently managing their people
- Project manage the annual renewal and ongoing management of our benefits
- Play a key role in implementing HR projects including employee engagement, new benefits, wellbeing/mental health, diversity & inclusion and organisational change
- Assist with TUPE/acquisition related projects
- Support our HR Administrator - be a point of escalation on HR queries and help them to develop and grow
- Ensure the relevant HR systems and files are up to date, accurate and compliant
- Become an expert in PeopleHR (our cloud based HR software system) and run training for employees and managers
- Prepare monthly payroll change reports and KPI reports
- Lead the HR inductions for all new starters
- Champion our performance management process
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our employee proposition, HR policies and processes in line with legislative changes and best practice
- Produce HR metrics reports
- Create monthly payroll change reports
- Assist with recruitment, providing overflow assistance to the Internal Recruiter, if required
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search