Online Installation Executive - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract Location: Dorking, Salary: £22,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a bright and enthusiastic individual to join our wonderful client based in Dorking. They are expanding, and their business is continuing to go from strength to strength. The business has seen a very good period of growth and are now looking bolster the installations side of the company... Therefore, they need your help!
For this role you will need to:
- Be able to multitask.
- Be organised and have high levels of attention to detail.
- Feel confident communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Have solid Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word, Teams, and Outlook.
- Be comfortable being in an environment where priorities can change quickly, you will need to adapt to support the needs of the business as necessary.
- Have some form of experience either educational or vocational in the IT/computing arena.
- Be able to take responsibility for all tasks undertaken and see them through to completion.
- Carrying out installations online and over the phone of software onto company's products.
- Resolving issues and providing support to the on-site engineers by carrying out remote tests and updates.
- Other administrative tasks to help with the overall performance and smooth running of the business.
- Maintaining accurate records on various in-house databases.
- Gym Membership (up to a max of £200)
- 20 days holiday (rises to 25 after 3 years) + Bank holidays
- Free healthy office snacks (fruit etc...)
- Monday - Friday Working week
If you feel like this could be the perfect role for If you, we would love to hear from you, so please get in touch with us today!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search