Salary up to £27,000 - £28,000 dependent on experience
Monday - Friday 37.5 hours, offering a hybrid working model
If you have previous experience working in Sales Administration, Contract Administration or similar roles, then this could be just the opportunity for you.
In this role you are responsible for providing administrative support to the Sales and Admin teams. You will maintain a database of customer details and contracts, generate quotes, process orders and keep customer information up to date.
As the Sales Administrator, you will work closely with the Office Manager to ensure the service offered to all customers is of the highest standard.
The main responsibilities include:
- Reviewing customer sales contracts
- Logging all deadlines and conditions described in contracts and maintaining the system, ensuring information and customer records are kept up to date
- Preparing and issuing quotations and invoices and receiving and processing purchase orders and contact customers to obtain missing information
- Maintain and update sales and customer records/dashboards
- Provide monthly reports to department heads
- Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments.
- Supporting the sales and admin departments with general administrative tasks and administration of 3rd party suppliers
- Attend Exhibitions and Events, working closely with the Office Manager and Sales & Commercial Manager
- Scheduling conference calls and meetings
- Occasional minute taking and diary management
- Attending the bi-weekly sales meetings
This client is looking for a team player who will act on behalf of the company. You should be professional and demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Attention to detail is key as well as excellent organisational skills, as you'll be inputting customer data and meeting deadlines.
You must be proficient with MS Office including Excel and have a keen interest in IT.
If this role sounds of interest, apply by loading your CV and one of the team from Tate will be in contact.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted