As the Office Admin Assistant you will be responsible for a range of reactive office admin duties, some of which are HR based:
- Supporting with the general upkeep of the smart and efficient office
- Greeting all office visitors on arrival
- A range of HR admin including; onboarding/new starter admin, arranging interviews, sickness and absence reporting
- Ordering and setting up of new IT equipment for new starters
- Organising business events and social occasions
- Organising meeting rooms bookings, equipment and providing refreshments
- Dealing with all inbound calls and enquiries
- Placing order for all equipment and stationary and maintaining cost effective supplier relationships
- Providing adhoc support for the businesses management team and other employees within the organisation
- Production of reports
The ideal Office Admin Assistant candidate for this position you will need:
- To be proactive, organised, methodical and personable
- Proven track record of taking ownership of projects and workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of using business databases
- Great attention to detail and accuracy in your work
- A confident aura and personality
- Previous experience working in a similar fast, busy and reactive environment
- The business is accessible from Stevenage train station, however a car driver would be preferred for occasional business errands.
As a nice to know ..
This employer goes beyond just complying with the essential legislation - in line with how the live their values, they aim to have an inclusive environment where everyone feels able to participate and achieve their potential.
Regardless of identity or background, everybody has the opportunity to develop their skills and talents to their full potential, work in a safe, supportive and inclusive environment, be fairly rewarded and recognised for their work, and have a meaningful voice on matters that affect us.
Their commitment to diversity and inclusion applies to everything they do, and they recognise the part everybody plays in developing the businesses inclusive environment, specifically but not exclusively, regarding:
- recruitment, selection and joining the business
- access to training and development
- terms and conditions of employment
- career progression
- opportunities for professional and personal development
- reward, and
- leaving the business.
This statement on diversity and inclusion is included in every job description and applies to every job.
This attractive job opportunity will be in high demand! Please apply quickly if you would like to be considered for this position.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted