QA & Test Manager (IT)
Full time - Permanent
Birmingham - Rednal, B45
Hybrid - 3 days in the office / 2 days at home
Salary - Up to £55,000
We are excited to be recruiting on behalf of our client who are looking for an experienced IT QA & Test manager to join their Quality Assurance team based in Rednal.
As a QA & Test manager, you will be responsible to Lead the QA, Test function, including people, process and technologies. Ensure performance targets and quality standards are maintained whilst building a road map for iterative improvements across the functions.
- Work with Service & Ops Director to create a road map for the Test & QA and teams ensuring they are aligned and prioritised in order to deliver strategic and business objectives
- Maintain a consistent and effective approach to management of the teams - as a function and as a line manager to the individuals.
- Establish a suitable governance framework and structure in order to deliver the necessary capability to support delivery of the defined performance targets, agreed road map and business objectives
- Monitor finances and budgets within their functions to ensure all targets are achieved
- Ensure all People activities relating to performance management and career development are achieved.
- Provide coaching and guidance to the teams, building and managing meaningful & supportive relationships across the organisation.
- Lead and evolve external managed service partnerships, ensuring activity is delivered to the highest quality in the most cost effective delivery framework.
- Provide line management, coaching and guidance to develop the effectiveness of the team
Experience and knowledge required:
- An experienced QA & Test Manager with a strong background in delivery, assurance, governance and methodology, working in an IT department
- Experienced in business analysis and strategic planning, including requirements definition and business case production
- Able to organise and lead a team to achieve objectives and targets
- Professional qualification in Test & Service management
- Proven experience of Test and Quality Assurance processes
- Knowledge of and familiarity with industry standards for testing and Service Management (ITIL etc)
- Knowledge and familiarity of SAP with specific focus on HCM, Payroll and Fico
- High-level of IT literacy
- Free on-site Car parking
- Breakfast and lunch provided
- Company Pension
- My Choice benefits - Annual Leave, Health, Cycle to work.
Due to location having a car would be an advantage
Please click the link to apply or call the office on 0115 8990303
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search