Customer Service Co-Ordinator 9am - 530pm 2 days in the office, 3 days at home Must drive due to location
Are you looking for a super busy role which will offer you a varied day, every day? We are looking for an experienced customer service co-ordinator for our growing client based between Basingstoke and Reading. What you will do:
- Deal with customer enquiries
- Resolve any complaints and escalate accordingly
- Process orders via telephone and email
- Promote and upsell products
- Raise invoices and process credits
- Any general office duties
What you will need:
- Confident communication skills are key! Both by phone and email
- Excellent organisation
- To be a natural problem solver
- A high level of attention to detail
- If you are able to speak another language - bonus!
- An all-round ability to spin many plates - this is a very busy and varied role and you must be able to keep on top of your workload
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted