We are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a dynamic and forward thinking company who are urgently seeking a hardworking and friendly candidate to join their Warehouse team.
The warehouse team is a small and friendly operation, with just 4-5 members of the team, so you will play an integral part to the organisation and smooth running of the warehouse.
We are looking for a warehouse operative to join our team. You will undertake a wide range of warehouse and administration related tasks, so it is important you are well organised and able to multitask.
You will be working alongside the warehouse team. Previous experience working in a warehouse environment and familiarity with computers is essential. You will be overseeing all aspects of the warehouse including goods in and goods out.
Daily tasks will include:
- Picking and packing goods, including lifting
- Despatching goods
- Bringing goods in
- Weekly Stock counts
- Putting goods away and organising them
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy
- Serving customers at the trade counter when required
- Keeping warehouse supplies stocked
Required skills include:
- Strong written accuracy and numeracy
- Good team working skills
- Being especially organised and tidy
- Able to work on a variety of tasks in a structured, accurate and efficient manner
- Experience with MS Office
- Able to communicate confidently and professionally.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search