German speaking Account Manager - £28,000 + £6000 bonus + uncapped earnings - Eastleigh - Hybrid role working from home 2 days a week- free parking
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and driven German speaking Account Manager to join a highly successful, fun, and friendly team. You will be responsible for delivering fast, professional, and consistent sales and account management support to existing clients as well as prospecting for new business. You will need to have experience within a similar role where you have been responsible for managing a large portfolio of clients and have a proven track record to be able to seek out new opportunities.
This global organisation offers long term exciting career prospects with great earning potential, and they are passionate about their people, and the service they provide their customers.
The German speaking Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Answering calls and emails from new and existing clients and handling objectives and enquiries.
- Maintaining and enhancing existing customer relationships and gaining additional business
- To identify customers where business has been lost and proactively contact them to ensure retention of these accounts again
- Proactively researching and contacting new clients to develop new business
- Convert leads and quotations sent into sales
- Make outgoing calls for the majority of his/her workday meeting or exceeding outbound call KPI's and selling solutions to customers
- Acting as a technical source of information to customers
- Preparing quotations and following this through to secure the order
- Resolving any emerging problems that our customer accounts may face with accuracy and efficiency
- Must meet published KPI's, including exceeding the budgeted sales and Gross Profit targets for his/her assigned accounts
- Processing orders on the system and updating the database with any specific requirements
Essential skills and experience
- Experience of working within a fast-paced sales environment where you have been responsible for managing a portfolio of clients
- Must be able to speak fluent German
- The ability to manage your time effectively and prioritise key tasks
- Strong customer focus and a passion for building client relationships and delivering an exceptional service
- Driven and naturally motivated with a focus on teamwork
- Strong IT skills with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search