Hybrid - 2 days in the office. 3 days WFH
Division: Memberships, Marketing, Events
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Our client is the world's leading international institution for commercial dispute resolution.
They also hold conferences, seminars, and other events of interest to them, and they operate a membership program around the world. They are currently seeking a professional, confident, and self-motivated Marketing Administrative Assistant to work in a hybrid capacity 2 days a week in their stunning offices in the City of London. The candidate will be working in a busy department that covers marketing, events, business development, and communications.
- supporting the membership renewal process and assisting with ongoing updates to memberships
- assisting in the annual invoicing and payment verification process
- assisting with queries regarding the processing and allocating of payments for membership and events on an ongoing basis
- responding to member enquires and assisting members
- keeping the database accurate and up to date. Processing new forms and responding to inbox queries
- keeping the member database accurate and up to date.
- responding to and actioning all membership-related queries, managing the inbox, processing membership applications, ongoing management of records
- processing new member applications, sending letters and membership packs, ongoing management of existing memberships, updating contact details, journal queries, certificate requests
- supporting CRM data maintenance, review and analysis
- running membership and contact reports for use in email communications and setting up campaigns
- supporting the Event Coordinator in planning, marketing and registration for all events
- managing stock to include checking, ordering and sourcing new stock items and suppliers
- assisting in the on-going development of systems, processes and procedures such as liaising with the CRM/CMS team
- collecting receipts and submitting expenses for the Head of Membership and Events.
- support with general maintenance and updates to the website
- creating posts for social media and collecting, reporting and analysing stats
- providing a weekly report on membership changes)
- supporting the Casework Internship process (website updates, creating system forms, campaigns and exports to HR)
- compiling new staff starter packs
- taking minutes at meetings
- be a flexible team player with a willingness to get involved and "chip in" to team efforts
- excellent time management and organisational skills
- excellent IT and data entry skills with a high level of accuracy
- a high level of attention to detail
- a great communicator with outstanding customer service skills
- have a positive attitude and enthusiasm for the job at hand
- be able to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines
- previous events experience would be a bonus
- some exposure to financial reporting would be a bonus
We are looking for the best of the best! We want you to be a part of an incredible team and working culture, with exceptional training and support.
Please submit your CV today!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted