Internal Account Manager
Salary £26,000-£32,000 dependent on experience
Monday - Friday 8.45am-5pm
This client is a leading global provider and an expert in their industry, with experience in more than 100,000 construction projects worldwide. Building on its strong foundations, this company aims to be the most customer-focused, the most knowledgeable and the most innovative.
The Internal Account Manager will develop close working relationships with customers, providing a first-class service at all times. In this role you will manage customer accounts, accurately processing quotations and customer orders and investigate and resolve any customer issues or queries.
- Attention to detail is as key as you'll process customer orders and quotations in an accurate and timely manner and ensure the CRM system is updated appropriately
- You must possess excellent customer service skills as you will resolve customer complaints or enquiries and identify opportunities to improve the service levels offered to customers, building strong business relationships
- You'll will analyse business information and priories opportunities which are crucial to customer accounts
- Strong organisation skills are key as you will co-ordinate the activity of all functions with whom the customer has direct contact in order to prioritise a consistent and service
- You will maintain agreed systems and procedures and focus and drive on the overall Company strategies and objectives
- You'll work closely with the sales team and other internal departments
- A combination of related supply chain customer service and internal account experience is desirable
- Ability to operate within a global, fast moving high volume manufacturing/ technology business and a balance of working both strategically and operationally
- Proven record of success in sales/customer service
- Skills in managing accounts and driving business growth
This will suit you if you have a passion for continuous learning and development and possess excellent interpersonal and influencing skills. You will need to demonstrate drive and commitment and be someone who works well under pressure.
You should have good business acumen and the ability to interpret data and make well informed sound business decisions.
You should be able to identify commercial opportunities with customers and to keep the customers' interests front of mind, creating strong and in-depth relationships, whilst delivering on promises.
High degree of integrity, always prepared to do the right thing.
You can apply by attaching a copy of your CV and one of team from Tate will be in contact to discuss your application.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.