Part Time Administrator Poole location £24000 pro rata
- Charity sector
- Busy Administration role
- Permanent role
- Poole location
- £24000 pro rata
Are you looking for a Part Time Administration role working 3 - 4 days a week ?
Do you have a passion for working for a charity at their offices in Poole ?
Do you have excellent organisation and IT skills ?
If so we have an exciting role for you
As part of the Fundraising Team you will be responsible for a variety of duties including :-
- Supporting the fundraising team and assisting the Director of Fundraising
- Processing fundraising income
- Producing excel reports
- Accurately input, update and maintain the organisation's database.
- Responsible for Gift Aid records and quarterly claims.
- Providing mailing lists for fundraising events and campaign
- Manage the administration of online donations, including Just Giving, website and Eventbrite
- Responsible for running fundraising reports
- Liaising with the finance team to ensure BACS payments are recorded
- Responsible for thanking all donors
- Acting as main point of contact for members of the public and responding to supporter enquiries
- Oversee and coordinate fundraising administration volunteers
- Administering event and campaign invites
- Arranging and planning team and management meetings
- Preparing and collating management reports
This is an excellent opportunity for a capable and experienced Administrator looking for a Permanent Part Time position which offers working as part of a friendly team within the Charity sector.
Salary is £24000 pro rata along with excellent company benefits package
Please call Chris at Tate, Bournemouth or apply online
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted