Merchandising Administrator Winchester Salary £26/28k DOE
An exciting new opportunity has been created to help with the continued growth of this successful local business. The role is to support the Operations Manager in all aspects of Administration and Merchandising. Working closely with key contacts in the Supply Chain from order placement with the factory to delivery to the end customer in the UK/overseas to maximise customer satisfaction. This role will require strong administration and excellent communication skills.
- Sales order processing - using the web-based systems, provide admin support for all sales orders from initial order, through delivery to the customer and invoicing.
- Purchase order processing - assist with the process of placing purchase orders with factories and correspond with them over customer requirements, expediting and follow through of deliveries either direct to customers or to the UK warehouse. This will involve liaison with clearing agents and the company's 3rd party warehousing operation with respect to all arrivals and dispatches.
- Provide Customer Service support to all our customers via email or phone, regarding orders, deliveries, product information, completion of spreadsheets and all other enquires. Also follow up on faulty product, credit notes, raising collections, sending samples.
- Maintain data on the company's Master system for all brands.
- Preparation of various reports to assist in the running of the business.
- Sales Support as required e.g., preparation of sales documents for meetings with wholesale customers.
- General office tasks as required e.g. Take telephone calls, unpack factory samples on arrival, organise courier shipments, order stationery.
- Carry out occasional stock checks as required.
- To provide support and holiday cover for other members of the team.
- Strong and proven administration and IT skills, including use of Microsoft Office software packages, especially Excel.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Good numeric skills
- Highly organised
- Strong work ethic with a hands-on approach - the role will involve working on your own and also part of a small team.
- Good accuracy & attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and to deadlines.
- It would be desirable if someone had experience within a sales but not essential ( no sales involved)
This is fantastic team and company to work with who are supportive and approachable. Hours are Monday to Friday 9-5pm. This role is office based in Winchester and has Parking on-site.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search