We are currently recruiting for a Sales Order Administrator to cover maternity leave for an established medical business based in Stevenage.
This a 6-month contract to cover maternity leave.
As a Sales Order Administrator, you will play a key role in supporting the business's office manager and sales team. You will be looking after the order processing and stock management within the organisation. You will also be responsible for looking after sales inquiries and tracking and monitoring customer orders.
As Sales Order Administrator you will ultimately be responsible for:
- Managing the sales mailbox
- Processing complex sales orders and liaising with the business's distribution warehouse
- Checking in all orders when they arrive in the UK and ensuring they are accurate.
- Managing the stock levels within the organisation and:
- Replenishing and processing auto and manual stock orders as required
- Matching stock to outgoing orders
- General administrative duties relating to loan dispatch, rental applications and return processing
- Processing monthly and ad-hoc stock checks and producing stock check reports
- Liaising directly with the sales and management teams to keep up to date records on offers and company distribution data
- Dealing with inbound telephone inquiries
- Updating the businesses CRM system with orders, inquiries, and client information
The ideal Sales Order Administrator candidate will need:
- To be able to use your initiative, have problem-solving skills, and work well under supervision.
- To have had the experience of working within a similar type of role which must include sales order processing, stock management.
- Great attention to detail
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- CRM experience and working knowledge of Iris Exchequer or Business Central an advantage
- Be keen to learn new things and be adaptable.
- A flexible can-do attitude
- Experience of working within a medical environment would be preferable but not essential.
Working Monday to Friday (8:30 - 5:00) totalling 37.5 hours per week you will be based in Stevenage . You will receive 22 days of holiday plus bank holidays pro-rated
Friendly working environment - lovely offices - on-site parking.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted