- Excellent Benefits
- Prestigious Law Firm
- Exeter City Centre
Are you looking for a busy corporate Reception position ?
Would you like to be the face of this highly prestigious Law Firm ?
Do you have previous Reception and Administration experience ?
If so this is a highly exciting opportunity for you !
Working in the main reception you will be responsible for a variety of duties including :-
- Meeting and Greeting all clients and visitors
- Answering all incoming calls and transferring or taking messages
- Setting up telephone and conference facilities
- Ensuring catering and presentational requirements are provided as necessary
- Maintaining the reception area to look smart and professional at all times
- Making travel arrangements and bookings
- Assisting with the preparation and running of marketing events
- Providing support to the General Office Manager including invoices, expenses and building access control
- Full Reception and Administration support and providing a first class service to all clients, visitors and staff
This is a really lovely position for a capable and experienced Receptionist who is looking to join a highly successful and prestigious Law Firm at their Offices in Exeter.
Excellent benefits package which includes :-
- Bonus scheme twice yearly
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Dental and health insurance
- Eye tests
- Life Assurance
- Attractive Pension scheme
If this sounds like the role for you then please contact Chris at Tate Recruitment or apply online
Immediate applications are invited
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search