Up to £32,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
MK - hybrid (2 days in the office)
Are you a self-motivated, experienced administrator looking for a busy and varied role? Ability to manage your own workload and excellent attention to detail are skills that are essential in this role!
We're working with a Consultancy firm that works with a wide variety of clients, in a fast-paced industry. As Business Administrator, you will provide full back-office support to the operational team. This will include the following:
- Weekly invoicing of clients
- Management of time sheets and their approval
- Managing payments in and out
- Raising contracts and entering all information on to the system
- Managing stock of office essentials
- Maintaining process and policy documents
- Managing staff contracts/holiday schedules
- Supporting Finance lead with analysis of Credit card expenditure
- Supporting the leadership team in managing events/invites/meetings etc.
- Managing system accesses for the team
What are we looking for?
- People person with strong communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and able to prioritise your busy workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous administration experience
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted