Client Property Coordinator
Salary £26k to £28k (based in the office Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm )
Established property company based on the outskirts of Luton. Looking to expand their inhouse team of Property Coordinators! If you have experience with in the Property Industry and want to join a company that has a great company culture and benefits please see below.
- Managing a portfolio of properties.
- Dealing with inbound and outbound calls
- Working closely with external clients such as landlords and contractors
- Coordinating repairs or work
- Updating in-house data base
- General admin
- Previous experience within property desirable
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads.
- Team player
- Good IT Skills
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search