- Office Administrator
- £26000 plus excellent benefits including free parking
- Newly Refurbished Offices based in Poole
- Busy and friendly team environment
Do you have excellent Administration skills and previous Office and Administration experience ?
Do you enjoy working as part of a small, friendly team and being involved in all aspects of the business?
If so then our Client has the perfect Administration role for you. Working as part of a highly successful and friendly team your duties will be many and varied but will include:-
- Providing full support to the Estimating Team
- Producing reports, documents and papers
- Screening phone calls and dealing with a variety of enquiries
- Reviewing tenders and maintaining the tender library
- Reviewing sub-contractor tenders
- Assisting clients and visitors and relief reception cover when required
- Obtaining quotes from suppliers and contractors
- General administration duties
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years Administration experience and excellent IT skills including Word and Excel
This is an office based role paying up to £26000 with an excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday + bank holidays, free parking, modern newly refurbished offices, regular social events and company pension scheme.
The position is fully office based and the hours are Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm with an hour for lunch
Immediate applications are invited
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted