Location - Winchester (based in the office everyday)
Pay rate - £12.29 per hour.
Hours - 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
Start date - ASAP until end of March 2024.
Our client in Winchester is looking for a Payroll Administrator to support them until the end of March. The role requires somebody that has good attention to detail with a methodical approach. You will be using different programmes including excel, PDF converters and mail merge to process a monthly payroll.
You will be:
- Using IT systems, databases, excel spreadsheets, PDF convertors.
- Creating new records for casual workers in order to process timesheets.
- Using excel with multiple sheets open - intermediate level on excel required.
- Working with PDF documents and have the ability to convert these and import them into timesheets manually.
- Working closely with the other member of the payroll team
- Having clear communications across the department.
- Adhering to deadlines.
To be able to support in this role you will need:
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good excel skills
- Previous experience of data entry
- Good IT skills with previous use of CRM/databases
If you are interested and can commit to this role, please contact me ASAP - this role is an immediate start.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search