Customer Support Advisor - Hedge End - £22,000 - full time hours - Hybrid role working from home 3 days a week
We are working with a world leader in renewable energy solutions who have achieved a strong name within a global market, and they are now looking for an additional person to join their team. They require an exceptionally talented Customer Support Advisor to work within their B2B team to help promote products and services and provide advice and support.There are fantastic opportunities for progression within this company and they prioritise the wellbeing of their staff to ensure they are happy and thriving within their roles.
Customer Support Advisor duties include:
- Taking calls and answering emails from customers in relation to warranty claims, presale information, parts request or any other queries, in order to provide a resolution or escalating to the appropriate team when required.
- Liaise with internal teams to obtain a satisfactory outcome for both the customer and the business whilst managing the customer's expectations
- Build meaningful relationships with our B2B customers so they have a point of contact in the team and continue to promote products & services
- Through daily duties, highlight any potential issues to the B2B Team Leader to avoid any impact to SLA and department KPI's or cost of service
- Update the B2B contacts record on a daily basis ensuring that all completed correspondence is recorded accurately
- Send weekly and monthly updates to the wider Commercial Team and any required customer contacts to highlight any outstanding work requests to channel owners
- To understand and adhere to GDPR regulations and ensure that, at all times
- Excellent communication skills that allow you to help, inform and advise customers and colleagues clearly and effectively
- Creative thinker, to be able to develop innovative ideas to improve customer service standards
- Negotiation skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Customer focused and driven to exceed excellence
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted