New Business Admin - Redhill - £24,000 Per Annum
The New Business Team is an integral part of the Sales Team with a keen focus on providing excellent service to all key stakeholders. We are service providers giving the highest level of support to our field sales team, Vendors and Customers. The New Business team is responsible for accurately preparing documentation for timely pay-out. Responsibility for effective communication within the team, with customers, and vendors and efficiently liaising internally with departments is a fundamental element of the role.
We are currently recruiting for a New Business Admin candidate, for our market leading Financial Services company, based in Redhill on a full time, permanent basis.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Prepare and control daily new business pay-out of finance contracts.
- Gather outstanding support documentation required by Risk and Operations.
- Support the aligned market unit Vendor Manager with customer transactions.
- Prepare and issue documentation to the Customer.
- Liaise with the Finance Team to ensure timely payment to our Vendors and Suppliers.
- Issue invoices/copy agreements when requested.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Customers, Vendors and aligned Vendor Manager.
- Deal with Vendor and Customer queries either directly or by identifying and passing onto the relevant business area within the company.
- Complete various projects as assigned.
- Work closely with the Sales Support Manager to deliver a seamless customer experience.
- Well-rounded team member who will be willing to get involved with issues outside of their specific job role as required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and successful business!
27 days holiday
Free Parking on-site
Private Health care
Travel to other offices in Europe with company trips etc..
9am-5.30pm working day
Hybrid Working 3 days in office - 2 days from home
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted