Customer Services Administrator
Up to £21,000 - £24,000 basic salary + 23 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays), Free Gym membership, Onsite Tennis courts, 5% contributory Pension, onsite restaurant, FREE parking plus many more
Monday - Friday 8.30am-5.00pm (4.30pm finish on a Friday)
We are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join our client due to expansion. Their Customer Service team is based in beautiful offices in Towcester, Northampton.
Their office isn't accessible via public transport, therefore you will need your own transport.
You will be joining a friendly and established team where full training will be given.
Working within a small customer services team, you will be responsible for processing sales orders and dealing with customer queries and complaints. You will also work closely with suppliers.
Key tasks and duties
- Processing of customer orders onto Sage 200 system
- Daily stock takes for 3 UK Warehouses
- Ensure the system is kept up to date
- Dealing with customer queries & enquiries via telephone and email
- Processing sales returns & logging them onto the system
- Work closely with suppliers through Order Processing, including chasing & querying orders
- Ad-hoc admin duties
What are we looking for?
- Previous administration or customer service experience is essential
- Accurate Data Entry skills
- Driving licence with access to your own vehicle is essential as the office isn't accessible via public transport
- Microsoft office programmes (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent customer service skills, including strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to deal with difficult customers.
- Friendly, approachable, confident, and can-do attitude with strong teamwork skills
- Flexibility and adaptability - priorities for this role can change quickly
- Excellent attention to detail
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted