£27,000 - £30,000 depending on experience + Bonus and benefits.
Milton Keynes - hybrid (2 days in the office)
We're working with a specialist interim management firm based in Milton Keynes. Due to continued success and growth, they are looking for a Relationship Manager to join them.
You will build and maintain relationships with interim management professionals; providing a superior level of customer service, working alongside Business Development/Client Managers to provide solutions to their leading UK and international clients.
If you're naturally inquisitive, passionate about relationships and want a role that you can develop, this could be perfect for you!
As Relationship Manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Developing a strong pipeline of interim managers
- Providing an excellent customer experience as you support and work all angles of the relationship journey with your interim managers
- Matching appropriate skillsets to client requirements
- Networking effectively to develop a deep understanding of the industry and opportunities
- Utilising all available tools, including leading CRM, digital customer acquisition and resourcing platforms to bring new interim managers onboard.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Background in finance or accountancy is highly desirable
- Strong business acumen and the ability to understand, articulate and deliver solutions
- Passionate about building strong relationships
- A background in Relationship Management, Account Management or Recruitment is desirable
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted