Job Title: Buyer Salary: £32,000 per annum Location: Kidlington, Oxford Contract: Permanent, Full Time An excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced buyer to join a global organisation within the technology/engineering sector. You will ideally have a background in purchasing within a similar industry as you will be purchasing materials for their Research & Development department, although this is not essential.
Whats on offer?
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Company bonus scheme, depending on performance
- Professional memberships and training
- Private health and wellbeing scheme
- Manage all relevant purchasing activities within the ERP system
- Work closely with all departments across the organisation to meet their purchasing needs
- Source a variety of products and materials
- Work on cost reductions
- Implement positive change within processes and systems
- Optimise stock control and management
- Ensure compliance with all customs requirements
- Monitor relevant markets and performance analysis
- Provide support for international supplier management
- Analyse data and create reports to demonstrate improvements
- Previous experience within buying / purchasing is essential
- Good knowledge of ERP systems
- Understand of third party logistics
- Self-motivated and organised
- An analytical, structured approach to work
- Ability to build relationships with key contacts and stakeholders
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted