Our client is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to support their London Office and International Operations.
In this role, you'll not only support a local team of engineering and architectural consultants, but you will also provide key administrative support to our US-based Director of International Operations, located out of , Illinois headquarters. Our ideal candidate is consistently professional, organized, thorough, and a self-starter who focuses on teamwork while completing a variety of tasks. This role requires strong communication skills and the ability to thrive in a collaborative setting.
- Provides executive administrative support for US-based Director of International Operations and UK-based Unit Manager
- Provides assistance in the coordination of office tasks, which may include resolving building issues, conference room scheduling and setup/takedown, maintaining office equipment and contacting vendors as needed
- Completes a variety of other administrative tasks, including processing incoming/outgoing mail, assisting with copying, filing, binding, ordering office supplies, and maintaining the office library
- Organizes internal meetings, webinars, and conference calls, and coordinates outside activities, events, and meals
- Collaborates with team members to prepare, edit, proofread, and assemble incoming and outgoing correspondence and documents adhering to the firm's template standards; documents may include reports, presentations, RFPs/RFQs, and spreadsheets
- Liaises with US-based corporate administrative teams (e.g., safety, information technology, human resources, accounting, marketing & communications)
- Up to three years of relevant administrative support experience
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of PDF-editing software , video communications software, and database management software
- Prior experience with the use of and ability to troubleshoot standard office equipment
- Excellent editing and proofreading abilities with effective verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn and creatively solve problems while employing strong listening skills and high attention to detail
- Self-starter, with demonstrated capacity to handle multiple needs, organize workload, prioritize tasks, and adapt to change while presenting a professional demeanor and a high-energy client focus
- Bachelor's degree in English, communications, marketing, accounting, or business preferred
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted