Job Title: Customer Service Coordinator Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 pro rata Location: Hemel Hempstead (office-based) Contract: 6 months FTC with possible extension Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5.30pm
An exciting new opportunity has become available for an experienced Customer Service professional to join a successful, growing organisation in Hemel Hempstead. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to develop on their leadership skills and manage 1 other team member and coordinate daily activities to ensure the smooth running of the Customer Service function. The Role:
- Deal with customer returns including faulty or broken goods
- Manage 1 other team member with escalations and coordinating daily tasks
- Handle after-sales enquiries and repairs
- Raise quotes for repair work
- Liaise with the warehouse and technical team to coordinate repairs
- Handle customer complaints
- Send payment requests and invoices to customers
- Log all communications via internal system
- Arrange courier collections
- Handle import and export documentation
- Liaise with and chase suppliers to complete work within agreed timescales
- Ensure clear communication with the customer at each stage of the process
- Resolve issues as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Experience within a similar customer service/administrative position
- Excellent customer service skills with a professional telephone manner
- Proficient IT skills including Microsoft Office, Outlook etc.
- Great attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate leadership skills
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted