This role involves providing full administrative support to the busy Sales and Home Ownership team within the Real Estate department.
What you'll be doing
- Inputting new instructions into the CMS
- Processing electronic invoices
- Producing and engrossing documents
- Scheduling and compiling bibles of documents
- Filing of deeds, documents, correspondence, and other documentation
- Developing filing and document management systems
- Scanning, photocopying, and filing
- Assisting with the administration of file archiving and retrieval service
- Ad hoc administrative duties where required
What you'll need
- Bright and enthusiastic
- Ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail with a methodical and logical approach
- A strong team player
- Ability to use initiative and apply common sense.
- Good computer skills, including knowledge of MS Word and Excel (essential)
- Previous experience in an administrative role (essential)
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted