A meticulous and engaging and qualified Finance Professional is required to join an innovative high-end tech business based Letchworth. As Finance Manager, you will be a key part of the organisations senior management team and will be responsible for the delivery of all aspects of financial management for the business. This will include corporate accounting, budgeting, multi-currency cash management, financial and regulatory reporting and financial compliance.
This is an office-based role and will report directly to the companies director. You will play a key role in the future growth and success of what is an extremely high-profile business, which works a range prestigious projects all around the world.
As Finance Manager, you will ultimately be responsible for:
- Managing and delivery of all financial operations including:
- Cash flow management and analysis
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts
- Monthly PAYE and VAT returns
- Yearly budgeting and forecasting
- Client project billing
- Supporting the external accountant in the preparation and filing of statutory accounts
- Purchase and sales ledger management, reconciliation and supplier payments
- Preparation of monthly payroll
- Banking and cash flow management including
- Monitoring project cash requirements
- Reconciling GBP and Euro bank balances
- Bank and credit card administration
- Management of the fixed asset register
- Ownership of company insurances
The ideal Finace Manager candidate will need:
- Must be qualified (ACCA, CIMA), or qualified through experience
- Experience of working within a similar commercial finance role
- Experience of using accounting software
- Must be proactive, able to use your own initiative, detail oriented, excellent communicator and able to work independently
- Experience of nominal ledger and month end/ year end close process
- Experience of working directly with company directors
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Happy to work in a hands on environment
This role is full-time, working 9:00 to 5:00 paying a salary of between £50,000 to £60,000, plus benefits package including 25 days holiday. The organisation is based in Letchworth.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2 working days.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search