Finance Analyst - Fixed Assets
£400 per day
Temporary 3-month contract with opportunities to extend
Hybrid - (ideally 2 days in the office)
Monday - Friday 9-5
We are recruiting for a Finance Analyst on behalf of a well-known global brand. The role will require working closely with other areas of the business including the Development team and with relevant external parties including Auditors. i.e., specifics relating to functional responsibility, business partnering, business processes.
Accounting & Reporting - Month end accounting requirements, ensuring that Oracle projects data is maintained and controlled to accurately reflect project spend. Roles and responsibilities will be diverse and allocated between three analysts. The three analysts will cover the following responsibilities:
- Analysis of additions and retirements/disposals
- Supporting the calculation of manual depreciation
- Supporting capitalisation of projects "in use" from AICC
- Ensuring capital accruals are up to date and appropriate
- Calculating and allocating direct costs (Leadership & Logistics cost's) across capital projects (c.£100 p.a.)
- Management of the Development function P&L. (c.£25m p.a)
Process improvements - Supporting and developing process improvements
Preparing reports for the leadership team - Preparation of reports for the Fixed Asset Steering group as required.
Stakeholder Management - Develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders across the business including project leads, development team, BSC (shared service centre) and with relevant external parties including Auditors.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- Part / Qualified Accountant with experience in preparing management accounts
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to digest large amount of data and present in a succinct way
- Experienced in using excel (advanced level), Word, PowerPoint, Oracle ERP
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence stakeholders at various levels, with experience in partnering finance and non-finance teams
- Strong team player with the ability to work collaboratively on team projects
- Experienced in Fixed Assets/Depreciation/Project Accounting of capital expenditure within a large organisation
- Experience in the aviation industry would be an advantage
- Experience in dealing with Fixed Assets
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search