£11.93 per hour
Monday - Friday 9-5
Tate are working with an organisation based in central Bristol in their search for a Licensing Administrator to support their Licensing Team. Your role would be to provide both technical and administrative support to the team and support with processing applications and produce licenses or permits.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide advise and guidance to individuals who have submitted a licensing application
- Respond to a range of queries via email and over the phone
- To process licensing applications and ensure legislative requirements are met
- Create and maintain up to date records
- Any other administration support required
This is a varied and fast paced role, therefore we are looking for individuals with excellent communication skills and customer service experience
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted