Permanent, Full Time
Monday - Friday, mixture of working 8am-4pm, 10am-6pm, and 12pm-8pm,
An exciting opportunity has arisen working for an established business in the heart of Hatfield, who seek an Administrator for their busy and thriving memberships team. The role would suit an experienced Administrator, who is used to both back office work and dealing with customer over the phone.
The business truly promotes professional development, and as such many within the business have progressed up within their field, or taken their expertise to other departments within the business.
- Employee freebies and discounts
- Annual bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training and development
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Free parking on site
- Opportunity to gain qualifications through sponsored Apprenticeships
- Answering customer queries via phone and email
- Support with submissions of Direct Debit runs
- Support with customer Refunds
- Write and send out letters and email communications to members
- Support Team Leaders with general Administration tasks and Project work
Skills, Experience and Interests required:
- Proven experience in an Office Administration role
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Excellent MS Office skills, including demonstrable experience of using Excel
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email in the next 3 working days.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted