Administrator / Receptionist
Welwyn Garden City
Perm, Full Time, Office based
Monday - Friday 8am-4.30pm or 8.30am-5pm
Up to £25,000 dependent on experience
This role will suit an office professional who has conducted an array of Administration and receptionist tasks. Someone who will offer flexibility and adaptability will in return benefit from a busy a diverse role, working within trendy modern offices.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Birthday off
- Pension scheme with excellent employer contribution
- Private Medical Insurance for employee and family members
- Life Assurance
- Annual Professional Membership Fees paid - if applicable / relevant to the successful candidate
Key Responsibilities include:
- Welcoming guests into the business as their first point of contact.
- Answering the switchboard and directing calls / taking messages accordingly.
- Accurately processing all incoming and outgoing post and courier requests.
- Updating office records and spreadsheets, including meeting room diaries, timesheets, PPE, and petty cash management.
- Overseeing the ordering, distribution and budgeting for all office / kitchen supplies and company equipment and PPE in close liaison with the Operations Manager.
- Organising any necessary repairs / maintenance for the office / kitchen.
- Overseeing all Health & Safety for the office.
- Assisting with travel coordination, booking meetings and refreshments.
- Organising staff training within the offices.
- Other administration including support with marketing activities, social media, company newsletter creation.
Skills / Experience required:
- Administration and / or Receptionist experience
- MS Office savvy, together with evidence to pick up new in-house systems quickly
- Flexible and adaptable
- Able to communicate exceptionally, both written and verbally.
- Able to use own initiative and prioritise workload.
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Tate will be in touch by phone or email
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search