Accounts Administrator/Legal Cashier Winchester £20-24K depending on experience
We are looking for a capable Accounts Assistant to join our lovely client in the centre of Winchester. The role is varied, and full training will be given along with support and development opportunities.
You will have previous office experience, but it is not essential to have the Accounts element, but it would be advantageous if you did.
- Processing daily payments in and out of the Bank
- Paying cheques in and processing cheque requests
- Bank reconciliations
- Managing petty cash transactions
- Processing bills and credit notes
- Checking property completion statements
- Processing Anti-Money Laundering ID files
- General Administration and support to the wider team
The team are professional and supportive, and this is a fantastic role where you can develop within
The hours are 8.45 - 5pm and they are based in the centre of Winchester. (No parking)
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted