The position of Commercial Pricing Analyst has come available at the Stevenage headquarters of a nationwide and ecommerce retailer.
Working for the Digital Director and closely with the Senior and Internet Sales team, your pivotal role in the business is to ensure it captures market share and the leading edge in a highly competitive industry. You will be the authority on all things related to pricing, competitors, deals, margin, and supplier service levels.
As an experienced Analyst, we are looking for:
- Someone who can research and capture competitor pricing data
- Someone who can collate, record and present data
- Someone who can analyse and manipulate data
- Someone with the ability to create enticing pricing deals to win market share whilst maximising profitability
- Someone very competent with Excel
- Someone who can bring effective and innovative new ideas and processes to the role
- Someone who will be supportive to the sales team with their pricing or stock queries
- Someone who will own responsibility for product data information and coding
The role will require a high proportion of daily and weekly routine activities; however, you will be encouraged to bring your analytical skills and expertise to the role, and we are looking for someone particularly proactive and solutions driven.
Salary will be discussed with you on a personal basis in line with your skills and experience.
If this sounds like an interesting new role for this year, we'd love to hear from you.
Please use the APPLY button, attach your CV so Tate can process your application quickly and contact you easily over the next day or so.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted