Medicine & Science Administrator
Up to £12.50 an hour
Based in Marchwood
2 - 3 months temporary role (Maternity Cover)
Start 15th August 2022
This role forms a vital cog within the Academy and Girls Women's sports science and medicine team, facilitating the smooth operation of a fast moving environment.
The role provides administrative support to the team and its practitioners enabling them to deliver the highest levels of performance support to our Academy players. The role works alongside the Sports Medicine Science Coordinator and in support of Head of Academy Medical Services and Performance. It is an exciting and dynamic role for a self starter with a positive approach.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ordering goods and services on behalf of the department in conjunction with the Sports Medicineand Science Department Coordinator.
- Coordinate players 'Anti Doping Whereabouts' on a daily basis in line with FIFA/UEFA regulations.
- Coordinating logistics and communications around player medical appointments and pre signingmedicals.
- Liaison with international teams.
- Use of the online PMA system to ensure a complete medical record is kept for each player.
- Acting as a key point of contact for the department internally and externally.
- Booking accommodation and travel for staff as required for CPD and externalengagements.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted