A personable, task driven, and outcome orientated Accountancy Practice Administrator is required to join a reputable accountancy practice based in Hitchin. As a supportive and adaptable Administrator, you will play a key role is supporting the businesses administrative team with a range of client based administrative tasks.
We are looking for a friendly and flexible individual who has excellent communication skills and great attention to detail. Ideally this candidate will have experience of doing a similar role within an accountancy practice, but this is not essential.
As Practice Administrator you will ultimately be responsible for:
- Dealing with inbound and outbound client and practice correspondence across a range of communication channels
- Liaising directly with new clients in order to set them up and on-board onto the business's accountancy software
- Carry out new and ongoing money laundering checks for the business's client base via IRIS elements
- Managing the organisation client data base, including database entry and maintenance
- Ensuring all the practices, procedures and processes are aligned with GDPR legislation
- Client relationship management and dealing with and resolving client enquiries and queries
- The production and follow up of monthly fee engagement letters and proposals
- Dealing with a range of general office administration activities
The ideal Practice Administrator candidate will need:
- To have ideally worked within a similar role within an accountancy practice
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- To be goal oriented and task driven, with a proven record of following tasks through to completion.
- Strong numeracy and communication skills
- Excellent IT skills including the full Microsoft suite and ideally experience of using IRIS, Go proposal and CRM software
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise
- To be a team player
- A flexible can do attitude
Working Monday to Friday you will based in Hitchin Town. The right candidate can expect to receive a salary up to £32,000 dependent upon experience, plus a benefits package.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2 working days.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted