Senior Marketing Executive - PPC Specialist
Highly competitive salary
My client a national waste management solutions organisation is seeking a Senior Marketing Executive - PPC Specialist to join a team of 4 within the marketing team based in Portsmouth. This will be a hybrid working model and we are seeking an agile, proactive, PPC expert who is looking for a new challenge and wants to add value and contribute.
key responsibilities will include:
- Direct management of all in-house PPC accounts driving branded and non-branded traffic to the site, maximising sales and contribution
- Continuous review using analytic tools to track conversion/sales activity and customer browsing behaviour
- Ongoing innovation of the paid programme to ensure latest techniques are utilised
- Working with the Head of Marketing make recommendations for site and app changes, identify and manage future development
- Establish a robust and continuous testing programme across the site to ensure continuous improvement of key business and customer metrics
- Driving customer insight through the business through, for example, the development of a regular scorecard of marketing performance for leadership team
The ideal candidate will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- At least 2 to 3 years in digital marketing/ecommerce with hands on experience of paid account management
- Analytical and confident at dealing with large data sets
- Good working understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Adwords. Enhanced Ecommerce and Event Tracking.
- Experienced user of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Understanding of key digital trends
- A team player who can share ideas
- Positive, hardworking, diligent and happy to get stuck in
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including a high level of English grammar
- Passionate about digital marketing and ambitious to develop
- The following experience:
‒ Management of PPC across Google, Bing and social channels including Facebook
‒ GA and GTM to measure and report ecommerce performance
‒ Conducting website audits, testing and identifying constant areas for improvement
‒ Using CMS (Drupel / Umbraco / custom)
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search