£25,000 - £28,000 depending on experience
We have an exciting opportunity for someone who is numerically minded to join our client's business based in Reigate.
Ideally you will have some form of accounting experience, but this is not an absolute requirement. You will however have a numerical mind and have solid admin skills.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent company to work for, part of a family and a relaxed environment.
- Support & progression
- A highly competitive salary
- Health cover including cover for pre-existing conditions
- On-site parking
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- 9.00 - 5.30 working week Mon - Fri
What will you be doing working as Accounts Admin?
- Monitor the invoicing email inbox and send invoices to correct person internally.
- Check that all invoices are addressed to the correct persons.
- Assist with budget allocation on the internal accounting software.
- Process purchase orders and invoices onto the accounting software.
- Liaise with business departments to ensure orders received from third parties, if not resolve any queries.
- Ad-hoc accounts admin duties.
What are we looking for in an ideal candidate?
- Ideally some basic accounts experience.
- Numerate with high attention to detail.
- Experience of processing invoices onto an accounting system.
- Comfortable on the telephone and able to make calls.
- Proactive attitude and able to plan your day.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with us today. This role is an urgent need for the business and it will not be around for very long.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted