Recruitment Coordinator - Dorking - £11ph
- Location | Dorking head office in Surrey
- Period | Aug to 24th Dec
- Experience | Not necessary
- Are you feeling festive yet? Now that the heatwave is over, how do you fancy recruiting for Father Christmas and his Elves? We are searching for contract staff to join our client's busy organisation based in Dorking to interview, hire and support Santa and his Elves in the run up to Christmas this year. You will be responsible for putting together the company's new events and recruitment team and no experience is needed as full training is provided. Perfect way to stock up on the pennies before Christmas and gain valuable work experience for the future!
- Learning national recruitment strategies
- Event management experience
- HR experience
- Behind the scenes interview processes
- Offering applicants jobs and learning about HR
- Fun & engaging office environment
- Free lunch on Saturdays
- Helping Elf and Santa applicants book their interviews.
- Reviewing interview feedback. Selecting staff.
- Registering new applicants
- Booking in candidates for Interview
- Allocating shifts to staff.
- Checking daily staff attendance.
- Arranging staff cover.
- Acting as a first line of contact for queries from Grotto applicants, staff, and customers
Your Key Strengths:
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Enthusiasm to talk to people
- Personable manner
- Methodical approach to work
Up to Oct: 5 days a week, 9.30am - 5.00pm, Mon to Fri
From Nov: 6 days a week, 8.30am - 6.00pm
This is a company where hard work is rewarded. If this role excites you, please apply today.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted