3 months, Temp to Perm opportunities
£16.41 per hour
Hybrid / Watford
Tate Recruitment are working in partnership with a large retailer based in Watford, Hertfordshire to recruit for an experience PA to support 2 VPs of Merchandising.
This is an important role that will find you working with other PAs across the large Merchandising team and will include proactive diary management, managing emails, travel arrangements, organising meetings, drafting correspondence, producing presentations, general administration and ensuring the efficient running of the office.
- Organising and updating the VPs busy diaries
- Answering and dealing with emails where appropriate
- Ensuring VP is aware of all incoming emails and initiating timely responses, particularly when VP is travelling
- Organising VP's visits to European and US offices
- Organising Itineraries for visitors coming to Europe
- Organising off-site meetings
- Typing documents of a confidential nature
- Preparing and editing PowerPoint presentations
- Liaising with both external and internal people of all levels
- Maintaining good working relationships and liaising with other PAs to ensure a flow of information and ideas, and provide a support network
- Filing, stationary ordering and other administrative duties
- Dealing with Oracle and TMS issues
- PA experience at a senior level.
- Excellent MS Office skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Flexible and adaptable and able to prioritise your work
- Be able to build strong working relationships with colleagues and external stakeholders
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search