Administration Assistant - Epsom - Salary £22,000-£25,000
We are searching for someone that is looking to join a successful family-run organisation based in Epsom and play an extremely important support role for the business. The environment is fantastic, and this client have gone from strength to strength... they are expanding, so this is an extremely exciting time to join. You will be responsible for the management of the general office procedures to ensure processes and duties in the office flow efficiently.
You will also be required to manage Social Media and Marketing Duties.
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Attractive pension scheme
- 22 days annual leave + bank Holidays + Christmas shut down
- On-site parking
- Team social events
- Genuine career progression
- Managing Customers and Suppliers Needs.
- Answers general emails and postal correspondence with customers and suppliers.
- Checking and Processing Invoices and Purchase Orders.
- Files and archives accurate records.
- Organise the company's systems and databases.
- Provides administrative support for the team as needed.
- Manage Marketing and Social Media Accounts.
- Project Management to ensure smooth operation.
- Sending Order and Delivery Confirmation
- Answering Incoming Office Calls
You may be required to take on other duties and tasks as the company develops and grows. Below are some examples of duties you may be required to undertake:
- Estimating New Enquiries
- Designs of Beam and Block Flooring - Using Winfloor Program.
- Attend Site Visits with Contracts Manager and Director
- Booking and Preparing Site Installs
This is a company where hard work is rewarded within a close-knit team. If this role excites you, please apply today.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted