Government Affairs Intern
- 12 month contract
- Start Date - ASAP
- Hybrid Working
- Office Location - London
- £13.74 per hour
- Monday - Friday 09:00am - 17:00pm
We are recruiting for a Government Affairs Intern on behalf of a well-established pharmaceutical company supporting partnerships, policy creation and driving the healthcare changes to establish a new cancer care paradigm across the UK.
As a Government Affairs Intern you will be providing administrative support to the Government Affairs Director within the Advanced Accelerator Applications sector. This is inclusive of attending meetings with external stakeholders, parliamentarians, patient groups and NHS stakeholders, drafting meeting materials and diarising meetings, supporting the development of policies that advance the UK health system and leading projects into associate target markets.
This role presents a unique opportunity offering a strong introduction into healthcare public affairs, cancer policy and stakeholder engagement.
- Ability to work independently and as part of an efficient team.
- Demonstrate good time management
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to proactively provide solutions and communicate decisions
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Strong IT skills - ability to create reports and draft briefs inclusive of relevant policy tailored to the appropriate audience.
- Strong administrative or PA experience
- Knowledge or interest of UK health policy and high-level parliament and NHS structures
- Strong IT skills
- Good attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced, progressive environment.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted