Senior Management Accountant - Milton Keynes
Package: Up to £55,000, company car, annual bonus, and excellent benefits. Hybrid working - 3 days in the office and 2 from home.
We're working with an Automotive Manufacturer, based in Milton Keynes. They're looking for a Senior Management Accountant to coordinate the divisional operational sales planning, financial reporting and budgeting requirements, offering advice and producing the Monthly Management Accounts for the Automobile Department.
Your role as Senior Management Accountant will involve:
- Preparing and monitoring Monthly Management Accounts for the Automobile Division, including Profit & Loss, Advertising Expenses Schedules, Sales Promotions, Dealer Development, Overheads and Provisions statements.
- Business Partnering the Senior Management team in Automobile
- Taking responsibility for the consolidation of the Automobile results for the retail, fleet, used division and Irish branch
- Presenting financial results to Senior Management as and when required.
- Supervising 2 Finance Analysts
- Preparation of Annual Budgets and Forecasts for the Automobile division with assistance from Finance Analysts
- Producing monthly stock reconciliations and review stock provisions
- Preparing the monthly P&L reporting to parent company
- Maintaining the Automobile Balance sheet Reconciliations, liaising with the respective individuals around provisions and liabilities on a monthly basis.
- Preparing costing proposals for quarterly campaigns for all sales types, making recommendations through consideration of sales forecasts.
- Maintaining and updating standard unit costing on the sales system which are used for stock valuation and gross margin reporting.
- Assisting with the preparation of the annual external Audit process.
- Conducting monthly expense review meetings with business managers
- Conducting a mid-month review meeting with the General Manager of Sales to highlight any potential issues before the month end results
- Auditing quarterly bonuses to the Dealer Network.
- Ensuring the accuracy of Product Pricing, inputting and maintaining retail prices or additional charges on the Systems.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Accountant ACCA or CIMA is essential
- Ability to influence and challenge senior management
- Previous Management Accounts experience
- Experience in presenting financial information and a business partner role
- Knowledge, understanding or exposure to core principles of Finance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Packages, with advanced Excel skills
- Automotive industry experience is desirable
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search